Monday

showers with a late change

so my chipped laptop on a stained black coffee table with a transparent air-tight jar with one thin layer of almonds where gravity can't sink deeper. cross legged in my black patterned stockings, mother's dark grey halfway leggings and father's light grey 'perfect thickness' socks. on my orange 3 seater sofa harbouring 10 year old fluff and the 52 inch tv remote controller sliding down the crack on the right. program guide to my left, first year university reader between it and i. hair behind my ears and eyes open halfway i left my smile upstairs and forgot my motivation when i got off the train. 83minutes until the assignment's due and no intention to finish it today. having survived the weekend the momentum's got me disorientating the stationary. this is my insecure.

if you'd even only pretend like you're having a good time, i'd be jealous.

so glad i'll see them tonight. i'll be seeing my friends tonight. and i'll forget today was remotely insecure. oh yes, and nobody knows i found it, but i've located the jars of gold. cashew nuts by their hundreds.

i'm feeling much more comforted now.

1 comment: