Sunday

oh boy,

I've been reduced to a dim-witted love hopeful teenager. Courtesy of the fairytale British flick Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Oh Em Gee, Brits are undeniably beautiful to watch. Topless and with accent. Bloody Hell.

I'll be over it by morning. I hate chick flicks for this reason, although I'm not usually so susceptible to symmetrically ideal yet rubbish plots. Except this one had dreamy boys and hilarious one liners.

Like I said, I'll be over it by morning.
Anyway, It's out of character for me to have a celebrity crush on the character of a beautiful pansy. I like the butch charmers like Hugh Jackman and Brad Pitt, or the dorks like Rupert Grint and Josh Thomas. Where the bloody hell did Brits spring from? All I know is screw asians, I'm getting a British husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment