Tuesday

today is for success so tomorrow can be conquered

OH JOY!
perhaps I'm counting my eggs before they've hatched- but I've been short of a job for the fifth month approaching...and a handful of minutes ago, I got a call from my not-most-favorite company asking me if I would be interested in promoting them since I'd done well enough representing them in the previous two O-weeks at universities because I like being loud and the like. (I think that was a too long sentence, and I English poverty excitement rendered sillily stringed)

Anyplace, if I am not mistaken, I'll get two weeks of work almost everyday at a reasonable price for my time! Now? Just to find a safe to place my earnings; as even in my apparent poverty - i manage to find avenues for throwing greens off bridges. I need to survive off this til a young man comes to my rescue or until i make good of my idea to become a small-scale entrepreneur.

Are you with me?
I've stumbled upon a small fortune. I've never been so grateful for employment. I love promoting. I love yelling, being the centre of attention and the earning of monies for acting as a human megaphone.

Hello sunshine, the future started looking a little less meek and a little more eternal. Like maybe for a month, I won't be so concerned with my funding for life as a university student. I love not needing money. I also love spending when I have little. I like being able to afford being generous. I like much, I have much. I have little money, but that never solved life like love did.

I want to hug you and celebrate. I want to tell you the least of my worries are now, momentarily silenced. Life is ours to be conquered! Smile, chump!

No comments:

Post a Comment