Wednesday

gold like rain

I feel like I've been picking up gold nuggets like leaves in autumn. I've not only picked up a handful or six of valuable 4 hour O-Week shifts for the next two weeks, I have also upgraded my phone 9 months early thanks to a loophole in the system (much to my favour), walked a decent walk in the crisp cold including loudly laughed moments with a cousin, shared a conversation with lovely Les - the big issue seller of Melbourne Uni and enjoyed the pleasant company of Mother Dear to the tune of a very satisfying (flavour intensive) lunch at a cafe/restaurant I can't remember the name of but will definitely return to.

I am undoubtedly feeling fresh, without having deserved a cent of it! Soon my cousins will call me having finished their orientation day for the introduction to university on a desert continent and we'll kill time like a slaughterhouse in overdrive. I'll later proceed (with the cargo of 3 other stunning girls) to the designated house for GIRLS NIGHT IN, which has been forever postponed and a couple of years overdue; and there drink in reminiscent memories, braid new laughs into my hair and act like a girl -as I was born.

Yet what have I achieved today? When could I afford just blessing, such beauty, and pleasant surprise? Smiles like helium balloons have lifted all over my sky and hit power lines- exploding into sparks above me!

So today pours gold like rain from wisps of cloud. Tomorrow I'm hoping no balancing will be required so I won't be crippled by all hail and brimstone!
They say "grab life by the balls" - in a same thought, demand that tomorrow bring us better than today!...and if it refuses, go and make it better yourself!

Today's strangely solemn for a day of unplanned pamper.
Love you plenty,with the little I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment