Thursday

i didn't mean to be so vain

i've just exhausted myself with five to six hours of plastic laughs, sucking in, sore feet and a huge zit on my lip. Both the models I requested couldn't turn up today, as planned, as arranged and disarranged within 12 hours prior. So my faithful photographer (Sammie, bless her soul) and I exhausted ourselves with 27 different items of clothing and such.

I'm actually really embarrassed about having myself modelling all the clothes I planned to sell. I was really hoping for an array of bodies when fortune would have them whom i'd requested unavailable at the last minute. I was really hanging on passing out this site to everybody for them to boast on my behalf and to cover a greater radius for publicity, but now i'm considerably more reluctant...

But if i were to have delayed the shoot, i'd never have started, so here's to beginning. Here's to facing this with half a face. I'll keep you posted. I'm darn nervous and pretty freakin' excited!

It's funny I seek the limelight, of sorts, and upon finding myself there, freak out and wish I weren't there alone...This is all nervous chatter...God'll light up my path and I'm sure this wont be half bad. it's about time I materialised one of the hundred thngs I said I'd like to do but couldn't gather half an ounce of initiative to do so. SO here. Here's a justification for my hobby/obsession for op-shopping/shopping/thrifting/finding...

ahhhhh'm gonna stop yackaty-yackin now. I hope you like it. (If I look good, Sammie digitally edited the photos;)

2 comments:

  1. ohh is this for your etsy? I would love to see what you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. own.. i love your previous post.
    nouvelle vague is the best!!! *-*
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete