Saturday

The real deal

Today I happened upon an organisational clutch with a little bit of character.


This baby contained a faded receipt dated 11-08-96, a small red comb and three coins: two 2c pieces and one 1c piece.

I thought it was a pretty sweet deal for $2. So the $2 I spent, along with another $18 which included 2 necklaces, one earring, one keychain bottle opener, two vintage-ish (I presume and hope are leather) bags, one vinyl, a collar-less jacket, an old-school cardigan and a strangely shaped "sweet good girl" looking retro jumper. Sort of the thing you could imagine Sandra Dee wearing whilst she was naive and innocent.

I've been accumulating a separate wardrobe lately, and have run out of coat-hangers. If you care, I accept donations of coat hangers.

I'll shut up and drive now.

1 comment:

  1. woahH! that stuff is sold ><"

    kinda reminds me out the visits to Op-shops. awesome finds too there =]

    ReplyDelete