Wednesday

she succumbed


I have this obsession with books.

I don't even read most of them. I can't remember the last time I finished a book - yet I collect them as though I were...cultured!

The library's grown by 9 since Monday at the price of $14.45.
Books are beauty and my lack of self control leaves me penniless! Yet still the library has grown. Oh yes, on the note of growing collections, I counted my vinyls, I've 31 (Yes, just imagine me beaming with pride).

The sadder story is that I have only twenty six dollars exactly to last me til the end of the month. Impossible, you say? I will painfully defy this impossibility by evil plans to expand another collection: that of my monies!!

1 comment:

  1. wahh. nice. im a fan of children's story books ^^ esp. if the illustrations appeal to me XD

    i recommended for your collection ^^

    Not A Box by Antoinette Portis
    The Arrival by Shaun Tan

    ReplyDelete